Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acquiring [Hate]mail

Raqyia

Question

So, recently, the Stalker came at me for killing Kela. After dealing with him, I hauled over to Merrow to go fight Kela a couple times. Each run was successful, just one problem though... There's no [Hate]mail... Same thing happened back when he came at me for killing the Mega Turkey Vay Kek. I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong on my end, or what. Either way, any suggestions on how or why this might be happening? Any ideas on how to pass this hurtle and make sure that I have all the marks I can possibly get, ensuring that Stalker will always be perpetually angry with me?

4 answers to this question

@Burre.png I'm well aware of that, thing is, when Stalker is coming at me to avenge a boss (and consequentially fails), I have to go kill that boss again to get another mark, right? Thing is, I've been killing, but no [Hate]mail has arrived...

11 hours ago, Raqyia said:

@Burre.png I'm well aware of that, thing is, when Stalker is coming at me to avenge a boss (and consequentially fails), I have to go kill that boss again to get another mark, right? Thing is, I've been killing, but no [Hate]mail has arrived...

That's strange. When you went to kill Kela, were you in a squad? If so, maybe try doing Kela solo instead, and you might get another mark? Or if you killed Kela solo, trying going in with a squad? I'm not sure what to say, this has never happened to me before.