Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested stay in spawn point in Infested Defense

Necro_Bradford

Ok so this never happened before and I wish i could have screen shot it or recorded it, but if i did, it wouldn't look like a bug so here what happened and don't have any recording software:

Me and 3 randoms joined into Akkad for affinity farming. I was a Mag with Tigris Prime and Carrier prime. One was an Ember/Prime (i don't know which) and another was Chroma but i forgot the third and what they were using as weapons. First 5 waves were nothing wrong and was working fine so the next 5 waves were going. At Wave 8 is where no Infested started to come into the main area. We waited for awhile and Ember had World on Fire on so i thought that was it, however we realize that wasn't the case as when we when into the maze of Infested flesh to collect some loot there was none. After going in some more i found some enemies and though they were stuck to get out so all 4 of us cleared them out of the way and almost ran back till we noticed the other enemies were also stuck. Every single spawn point for the Infested were full of Infested and were just waiting there. The started attacking once we were sighted by them but overall they just stood still waiting. We cleared out all of them and hope the next wave will start them running. It dint. For the next two waves till 10 we had to go to every spawn point killing them all since they weren't moving. All of us extracted at 10. I haven't got back into another game of Akkad yet to see if its still the case so I will leave this bug report in to see if anyone else had this problem and hopefully one managed to get a video or a screenshot of them stand at spawn point.

Edited by Necro_Bradford