Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Isn't Rifle Amp A Little Too Buffed?

Hatr

Isn't Rifle Amp kinda op? seriously now.. 45% damage increase is too much, imagine that on 4 players.. 180% higher base damage.

Well now.. not that there's anything wrong with it BUT compared to other artifacts/auras, grabbing a rank 5 rifle amp is by far better than any other aura

Physique used to increase the max health.. now it incrases only the base health, on a frame with base health 100.. let's say that on rank 30 it is going to have 300 hp.. If i slap a rank 5 (15% hp increase) physique i will have.. 315 hp! this is just a WASTE, 4 slots for 15 hp? ..lovely

Suggestion:

Either buff all the other artifacts, either nerf rifle amp to 3% damage increase per rank like steel charge

Edit: Physique seems to have no effect in dojo, maybe the other auras aren't working there either but this was the easiest to notice

Edited by Hatr

You're math on Physique I believe is wrong unless it really does just scale with base health which is dumb.

i tested on saryn.. my health on saryn with helmet and mods is 712, if i slap a 2.5% physique i get 716.. (2.5% of 150 is 3.75... 4) 712 with 4 hp from physique .. i get 716 hp

Considering the cost of using Auras now, I'd say buff the rest of them.

Yes... and no i guess.. buffing the others too much would mean buffing rejuvenation.. to make it worth it should heal you at least 2-3hp/s which would eliminate trinity's role

The game just became insanely harder and you want DE to nerf our damage? Had a really tough childood with a complicated relationship with your father or something? Because that sounds like masochism to me

wow wow, why so rude all of sudden? having unbalanced things is good? .. the nightmare mode brought us lvl 60 enemies.. so cool..

before u9 you could find lvl80-100 in tier 3 void, the game difficulty is just OKAY.. if you have trouble on nightmare mode then avoid it

The game just became insanely harder and you want DE to nerf our damage? Had a really tough childood with a complicated relationship with your father or something? Because that sounds like masochism to me

Ramping up the difficulty AND giving us even more DPS without fixing the underused abilities solves nothing. It just means we get to spend even more time in cover because both us and the enemy got more DPS now but we didn't get more health.

Yes... and no i guess.. buffing the others too much would mean buffing rejuvenation.. to make it worth it should heal you at least 2-3hp/s which would eliminate trinity's role

Well, yeah. I guess Artifacts should have been reworked when they were turned into Auras.Some overlap with mods, others are redundant. What a mess... :P

That's cute, you're talking as if the game is anywhere near difficult.

Either they should nerf the damage, or they should balance all of the auras so that they are all viable alternatives. Some of them are beyond terrible, while the rifle amp is amazing.

They should revert to the prior artifact system, it was actually more balanced then.

Say that to all of the thousands of rifleamps, ammo scavengers, steel charges, shield disruptions, corrosive projections, and physiques that went unused due to energy siphon, rejuvenation, and enemy radar dominating that corner of the market.

Say that to all of the thousands of rifleamps, ammo scavengers, steel charges, shield disruptions, corrosive projections, and physiques that went unused due to energy siphon, rejuvenation, and enemy radar dominating that corner of the market.

I think the biggest reason for those three being the most popular is due to one thing, visibility. 

You can SEE Energy Siphon, Rejuvination and Enemy Radar working. You can view the improvements that happen. You, however, unless you grab a calculator and have knowledge on hand, see how well Steel Charge and Rifle Amp works. You really had no way of knowing how many extra ammo pickups you got from the scavengers and the new artifacts are too, well, new to really gauge well on popularity. 

Now we can actually SEE those percentage rates on everything without having to research on third party websites which might also be wrong.