Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Xbox One) Login failed. Check your info.

(XBOX)Sloth Wreckage

Since two days i get login failed. Check your info. Tried resetting router/inet modem, resetting xbox, uninstall warframe and reinstall it again. Even emptied cache database on it yet nothing. 

My info is correct and only time i login is when i use the companion app of warframe. Which has the right info aswell. 

Is there anything that need to be fixed here since i can still access the website and app with my xbox info

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had this problem since last tuesday after a platinum purchase. Made a Ticket wensday then made another on friday specifically for the platinum issue. 

This morning I got a reply on ticket 2 and it took about 45 minutes since DE 1st reply to credit my account for the platinum and closed the ticket.

But I still cant log in, my first ticket I sumbited 5 days ago has not gotten a single reply from any DE staff. The messed up part is my brother plays on the ps4 while I use xbox one and he has no issues playing. Have a gew friends on xbox one who live pretty close to me with no issues playing.

Which means its not a problem with my internet, its not a problem with xbox or my area. Here's everything Ive done as suggested by other players that havent worked for me but may help you.

1)Reset router and xbox 

2)Double check your internet connect. Go to xbox settings>Network Settings>Test network settings This will show you if there is any latency or packet loss. Packetloss being 0 is what you want

3)Reset network setting for xbox. Go to syatem settings>Network settings>Advanced settings>Alternate Mac address>Clear The xbox one will then reset itself

4)Hard reset router and xbox while clearing cache. With the xbox go to manage game by pressing start on watframe tile, delete reserved space then go to home screen. Power off xbox by pressing the power button on the system for 5 seconds, wait for it to power sown and unplug it from the power source. Then unplug your modem and router, wait 5 minutes, the plug everything back and wait another 5 munutes.  After plugging everything back in and waiting for 5 log out of the warframe support and home websites as well as the warframe app (I know that this has worked for some people.)

5)Try clearing catch for warframe again, do anothet hard reset on the xbox. When you power it back on log out of your profile then boot up warframe and wait for it to prompt you to log in to your profile (This is something I can across on youtube which worked for someone)

6)As a last resort uninstall and reinstall the game. After it is reinstalled and you start warframe again it will sync your data and the save file will reappeae on your hard drive 

All of these are different methods that have work for some people, that doesnt mean all or any will work for you specifically. None of them have worked for me, but while diging through the forums these were mentioned to have worked for others. Also be sure to sumbit a ticket if you havent already, as I mentioned earlier I made one last tuesday and have yet to have gotten an answer to the login issue.