Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Only Effects [Particle Trails, Colors/colours, Physx Particles]

FoxOhmai

Ok so I'm sure all of us have had this issue more than once and most the time we can just say "Oh it's just a little cosmetic bug they will get to it." But with the release of Nova there is No polishing to their particle and color system, wasn't the main point of this update to be refining and polish and we are still dealing with little issues like this?

Let me clarify for those that may not know what I am talking about, in most cases the issue will be as such.

A player has set their energy color and in single player can see the ability fine such as and not limited to, Rhino Charge, Shock, Decoy, Smokescreen, Wormhole, ect

The host will see these effects and proper color changes while the player will see some default color and in some cases not see very important particles, the largest offender at the moment is the particle trail in Wormhole as you can't tell where the exit to the path is unless you stare at it with a protractor and than try and come up with some weird vector in your head and pray to the RNG gods you land in the right spot.

With that said this is day one of the update and they still have time to fix this but it's still sad to see things released in such a poor state.

Edited by FoxOhmai