Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Sprint

DrElephant

Question

First of all, I don't know if this is a bug or not; hence why I'm posting it here. I use ctrl for sprint/roll and alt for sprint.

Now whenever I try to press ctrl I don't sprint but with alt it does. I swapped the keybinds around but it would still not let me use ctrl to sprint. In an on-foot mission my keybinds work completely fine but for archwing it feels inconsistent. Is this actually a bug or am I overlooking something?

1 answer to this question

That is one of many problems with archwing 2.0. I would like to say that yyou are overlooking something but I had forgotten how bad the movement is. No you are not overlooking anything at all. It is how both the normal speed and the sprint speed look exactly the same while in it. 

When you are moving normally you move super slow but your warframe will always be looking at the reticle. Holding jump will make you move up, not forward. Holding crouch will make you move down.

While sprinting, you will move at a somewhat faster pace but will look very slow but you warframe will look at the direction you are moving. Holding jump will make you move forward with a boost. Holding crouch will make you move down.

I am a jv raider so i know the controls from arch wing 1.0 and 2.0.

The difference is hard to see but whenever you spawn in arch wing missions you will always start the mission with sprint on.But maybe not the sea lab tile set or am i wrong there. The sea lab is far to slow even with arch wing 1.0.