Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My ULTRA cred farm build (none expensive)

LarcDeWeasel

Question

In my last mission i was asked how many forma i have on my secura lecta and where i got Maiming Strike. My answer was 0 forma none maiming. They could even believe to what i said because i had most dmg dealt and most kills.:cool:

So... i decided to share both my inexpensive Chroma effigy and 0 forma, maiming-less secura lecta build:

Chroma effigy

Secura Lecta

7 answers to this question

lol

Your Lecta build sucks, man. Blood Rush is entirely wasted on this weapon because of the measly 5% crit. Body Count is also less efficient than Drifting Contact. 

Replace Blood Rush with 2 dual stat elementals and make it corrosive/fire, then it'll be a lot stronger. Hell, gas/electricity has great damage and good CC. You also entirely lack a Reach mod of any kind, so I'd replace the Organ Shatter with P Reach. You'll notice a vast difference in performance by just replacing those mods.

Your Chroma build is also inefficient. More Strength is recommended so that Effigy can get kills, and you either need to max duration or kill it more. Optimal energy drain is to have efficiency at 175% (which you have) and duration at around 40-50%. My effigy build takes about 2.5 energy per second. (Granted, I have like 3 forma, but still)

19 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Your Chroma build is also inefficient. More Strength is recommended so that Effigy can get kills, and you either need to max duration or kill it more. Optimal energy drain is to have efficiency at 175% (which you have) and duration at around 40-50%. My effigy build takes about 2.5 energy per second. (Granted, I have like 3 forma, but still)

-Strength is actually better when you are farming credits. You don't want effigy to get kills. The credit boost applies in a non-range affected radius around it. So in order to get the best boost you kill with the Lecta only in the effigy radius. Effigy kills just steal secura lecta kills and reduce how many credits you can get.

Just now, Invisum said:

-Strength is actually better when you are farming credits. You don't want effigy to get kills. The credit boost applies in a non-range affected radius around it. So in order to get the best boost you kill with the Lecta only in the effigy radius. Effigy kills just steal secura lecta kills and reduce how many credits you can get.

Well if you're going for CC, then you're absolutely right. The OP was (obviously) not, given that they picked Fire Chroma and used 2 STR mods to pump it up. The OP was also not able to kill everything in the area, given that he was in a group and didn't have the reach on his Lecta to do so anyways. 

The best credit farm build does indeed need a negative strength Ice/electric Chroma, but this obviously wasn't an optimal run. Was simply offering advice based on what the OP had already been doing and ways to make it better than what he has there.