Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jupiter's Europa Junction Bugged

Midoriwroth

I've completed all the requirements to activate the Europa junction on Jupiter, but once I enter it and kill the Warframe specter, it doesn't allow me to activate the junction or unlock the quest The New Strange, it just keeps me in the junction until I leave the way I came in. Anyone else have this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having this same problem and I don't know what to do i just sit there and see if anything happens but yet I'm stuck there so i can't unlock the quest The New Strange.  If there's any way you guys solved this please let me know.

I am having a similar issue, although I did complete the mission and was able to go through the junction a couple months back (I hadn't played in a while until last week). Now however, on the codex it still requires it as a prerequisite as though I hadn't already completed it and when I try to complete it again, I'm having the same issue as you guys are describing.  I also just completed Mastery Rank 5 and that is also still shows as a prereq for new missions.

• 2 months later...

Still bugged as of this date. I've done it, but my friend is stuck as well, MR4. And here I wanted to rush him through all the unlockables, like focus, kuva and stuff. They can release Harrow and retexturex, but can't fix a GAMEBREAKING bug?

Edit: Solved in this case. He is as fresh player as possible, but I've tried to rush him through the planets. Whenever a previous junction was unavailable, I taxied him to the last node, and it worked. Now he didn't check if the last node was available, so he just clicked on the junction, did the fight and, well, met the same result as the people since July 2016.

However, he checked his foundry and found that he hasn't claimed the built Specter, yet the junction WAS clickable. Once he claimed the Specter, the junction became unavailable, as intended, due to the previous nodes not being completed. After completing them - the junction opened and was completable as usual.

So it might help to check whether you have the final node unlocked and whether you have, in fact, BUILT and CLAIMED a Specter, REGARDLESS of what the junction checklist says.

Edited by Wrathinside
Solved

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...