Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod question.

Lechu1801

Question

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Lechu1801 said:

Is this any good? This dmg looks good but takes out all crit.

And how much would it cost? I rather sell it since i'm rank 6 so i couldnt use it for long time anyway. 

The real question should be:

How often you use Harpak?

I spent in this game almost 3000 hours and i only used it once to level it up towards MR XP.

Other than that, i don't think you will ever use it

So save your endo and kuva

Get rid of it that is if you are lucky to find a buyer

That's my opinion

If you are using the weapon decently enough then reroll that riven because the Harpak relies on critical chance and critical damage to be useful now. In that sense your riven would most likely be good about to level 40 enemies past that it struggles before it becomes obsolete. Though I would advise not to reroll it yet nor max it with endo considering you are low on credits.

Try to farm the game to increase your resources before you actually start maxing things out; meaning get loads of forma, neurodes and any other useful resource. In the long run, you will eventually get enough credit to maxing the mod as well as kuva for rerolling the mod to get decent mod stats.

For a decent stat, try to acquire positive crit chance/dmg (both would be better) with positive dmg  or multishot and a third stat that would not affect the weapon heavily. Do not reroll for elemental stats which would make you reforma the weapon multiple times to ruin.

Edited by Riaxyron