Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with adding reactors to a cross connector (Dojo)

Woodis

Question

So, I have this problem:

nANXsJj.jpg

As you can see, the option to add a Reactor is missing. It is supposed to be located between the T-Shaped Connector and the Shadow Barracks.

The Dojo continues towards what is currently east on the map with the first 3 tiers of Clan Hall, then an elevator, and then the last 2 tiers above this floor heading west with some more connectors and misc rooms (in case that would be relevant).

I don't have any more connections on the current floor to try, but on the floor above (the connectors in the Grandest Hall for example) I CAN build reactors and they show up as usual.

I'm asking this because I finally decided to clear up the mess of rooms in my Dojo and have all the reactors in one place, out of the way.

So, does anyone have any idea why I can't build reactors from this particular connector?

4 answers to this question

After doing some very rough measuring, I think this connector is located just below the observatory. I did not think that would be an issue though, and it will require quite a bit of fiddling around to fix if that's the case (as I plan to move the observatory to what is west EAST on the map, thereby placing it above the existing reactors as well).

Edited by Woodis
dumb

its really easy so long as you know to expand in one direction and not the other... my reactors are next to the starting room, and the 4 other dojo halls are on the other side...

elevator up leads to 2 observatorys and a obstacle course, which leads at furthest only above the near edge of the starting room, plenty of space