The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void New Weapons Makes Farming A Torture, And How To Easily Fix That

lautalocos

with update 9, we have 5 new weapons in the void. this weapons have their own blueprints, and their own parts. this makes getting one specific weapon a complete nightmare, becuase you need to first, be lucky to get one a void key, then do the whole mission and then you will probably get 10 latron prime blueprints, and all you wanted was a paris string.

the logic way to fix this would be to scrap the weapon parts from from the void, so that you will only need the blueprint of the weapon and resources that you can get in normal planets.

PS: besides this, really great update DE!

Edited by lautalocos

I think this could lead to a lot of ppl complaining about how it's inconvenient running all over the place. However I do think that maybe putting certain weapon drops on certain void missions, i.e the paris only on defense, and the braton only on raids etc, It would still be a matter of chance, but ateast you have an idea of what to expect. 

I think this could lead to a lot of ppl complaining about how it's inconvenient running all over the place. However I do think that maybe putting certain weapon drops on certain void missions, i.e the paris only on defense, and the braton only on raids etc, It would still be a matter of chance, but ateast you have an idea of what to expect. 

that too could be a fix to this problem, but what do you mean about running all over the place?

well first:  did anyone even find a new prime part in the "old" void key missions? (ext. and raid)

if not its clearly that they only drop in the new ones (mobile defense,defense,capture)

but even cuz of that its a pain to farm for some weapons.. as the thread creator mentioned.

my solution:

frost prime,latron prime and reaper prime  same as always --> will only drop in T1/T2 and T3 extermination and Raid voids.

Fang Prime & Bronco Prime --> will only drop in T1 T2 or T3 CAPTURE voids

Paris Prime , Orthus Prime and Braton Prime --> will only drop in T1 T2 and T3 mobile defense and defense voids.

well first:  did anyone even find a new prime part in the "old" void key missions? (ext. and raid)

if not its clearly that they only drop in the new ones (mobile defense,defense,capture)

but even cuz of that its a pain to farm for some weapons.. as the thread creator mentioned.

my solution:

frost prime,latron prime and reaper prime  same as always --> will only drop in T1/T2 and T3 extermination and Raid voids.

Fang Prime & Bronco Prime --> will only drop in T1 T2 or T3 CAPTURE voids

Paris Prime , Orthus Prime and Braton Prime --> will only drop in T1 T2 and T3 mobile defense and defense voids.

Yep that's pretty much what I meant. As for if the new weapons dropping from old Void Keys, I can't say haven't gotten one, but maybe someone else can confirm?

I just mean, getting the BP from the Void. Then having to go to Planet "X" for part 1 . Then going to Planet "Y" for part 2, and so on.

what i meant is not getting the parts from other planets, i meant to say that instead of getting reaper handles and blades, you need resources, like 400 alloy plates or 100 rubedo plus the 10 orokin cells that are already in the BP for the weapons

Yep that's pretty much what I meant. As for if the new weapons dropping from old Void Keys, I can't say haven't gotten one, but maybe someone else can confirm?

i had like. 9 T3 runs, 5 t1 runs and 4 T2 old missions runs. Nothing but old bps, parts and formas.

T3 Capture however -> Braton Prime part.

the logic way to fix this would be to scrap the weapon parts from from the void, so that you will only need the blueprint of the weapon and resources that you can get in normal planets.

YES! I agree with this!

Or create a new set of Void only materials that you can loot in the void missions only as well as giving just the BP as rewards for completion.

Edited by Ryald

what i meant is not getting the parts from other planets, i meant to say that instead of getting reaper handles and blades, you need resources, like 400 alloy plates or 100 rubedo plus the 10 orokin cells that are already in the BP for the weapons

Gotcha. That's an even better one, and I like the idea of a new set of void mats.

i had like. 9 T3 runs, 5 t1 runs and 4 T2 old missions runs. Nothing but old bps, parts and formas.

Cool, thanks for the info

Thanks, I've been scouring the internets looking for info on where to get the Braton Prime parts.

Time to farm those new keys I suppose, best get my overalls and pitchfork and climb back on ma tractor.