Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The F*ck Is Up With The Droprates?

TheRaZee

Hey fellow Warframers!

Just as the title says, i wonder what is up with the Droprates ... Since Update 9 you cant farm Ferrite/Plastides/etc. at all. Its nice that i can get 5 Morphics in one run, but i dont need 100 Morphics total. Is this just a bug, or is this intended? I want to hear something official, because everyone is wondering about this.

Please DE, say something!

I love the new drop rates!  I already have 11 control modules and I've only run like half a dozen missions or something like that.

Of course, it will eventually suck when I do need more of the common mats, but for now I'll take all the CMs and morphics I can get :)

I dont know, but DE has to say something about this ...

I really hope they shed some light on it soon. I have no doubt they will, because they are usually very awesome when it comes to communicating with us.

It was a bug that was just hotfixed. However, I'm getting like 12 control modules per mission on some planets now. Not that I'm complaining though.

i am

i got 80 of these rare mats. so its frustrating to pick up another 3 when i just want salvages

makes me wanna punch dolphins

Honestly, I am praying that it's a bug and not intended.

Rare mats are extremely common and common mats are extremely rare...

I agree, the drop rates are crazy! It's just so frustrating to farm Ferrite/Plastids/Salvage now. Getting too much of those "rare" mats like Cells, Morphics etc. isn't fun either.

After seeing what DE did to Alloy Plate drop rates in U8 I don't farm any material at the moment, to do so would be a waste of time really. Just like farming for any of the rare mods was before the update. Christ, if you wanna make changes, make them incrementally not that drastically!

Pretty insane rates for sure.

I'm thankful that they beefed up the rare rates, but they went too far to the other side of the scale. I have more rare mats on this freshly reset account than I did yesterday when I was a hair shy of MR7. 

This is really frustrating, I had a problem getting effing ferrite, meanwhile in that same run i managed to get 5 neurodes, I was about to start a thread on this topic but I am glad someone else did.

I did not have a problem with the drop rates before, As it is very balanced, with very few exceptions, I believe its just too crazy now, The game isnt even fun knowing I can't get the common stuff anymore because of the overpowered drop rates of the rare mats.