Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Email Address Question

Sindorae

Question

So, I've been gone since the Kuva quest with the Grineer queens. Finished it, got my lil dude in the chair walking powers, and then started college.

Got a craving to play Warframe again and when I went to log in from my new computer at my flat,it said that an email has been sent to my email address, the only problem is that email is an AOL one and its been suspended for suspicious activity and I have no idea why. I cannot get the email back, AOL's support team is slower than Warframe's and I don't even know how that's possible, but I've been changing all my game accounts to my new gmail account that I use with the help of every support team that guides me through how. The only problem is that I cant change my email with warframe. 

I played thru steam mostly and that had that AOL email address from years ago before I switched it a few months back, now that AOL email address is the thing that's bashing my head against the wall since to access my warframe account, I have to access my email address that out of nowhere has been suspended, (maybe i logged into it while i was logged into my laptop idk and at this point i'm out of ideas.)

I already put in a ticket in with support for this matter, mind you that the problem is for this account that i'm posting on, I don't know why it lets me log into the forums but it wont let me get back into the game without verifying that its me and not some hacker.

Is support someway able to change my email address once they read the ticket and once I talk to them about it?

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, PeachyPurpleNova said:

Yes, support can change your email address. They will ask you some security questions along the way to ensure the account belongs to you.

Oh well I can just go back to space engineers then, cause the last time I had my questions written down somewhere was before I moved for colelge. aaa god dammit

Had this for damn near years since I first saw warframe on steam and this is what screws me over... fing hell

Edited by Sindorae

Just now, Sindorae said:

Oh well I can just go back to space engineers then, cause the last time I had my questions written down somewhere was before I moved for colelge. aaa god dammit

I wasn't refering to a specific security question. They will ask you about your Warframe account.

See this FAQ page. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Just now, PeachyPurpleNova said:

I wasn't refering to a specific security question. They will ask you about your Warframe account.

See this FAQ page. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Oh thank the bananas on my table that is god damn great, really hope this gets settled soon, i got a month free from college from finishing my exams early and was plannin on spending a month just binging on tv and games with my freinds

23 minutes ago, Sindorae said:

Oh thank the bananas on my table that is god damn great, really hope this gets settled soon, i got a month free from college from finishing my exams early and was plannin on spending a month just binging on tv and games with my freinds

I like the sound of that plan! :satisfied: