Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A suggestion!

SuicidalRiceCook

TL:DR - A button that insta-syncs warframe's colors with weapons.

I'm not sure if this will make it's way to DE or not but, I thought of something pretty cool last night. I was playing with my friend and I asked "Do my warframe colors save with my weapons the last time I used them?" And I was dissapointed to hear him tell me that this was not the case, I knew you could go through your weapons and select "Match warframe color" but I thought it would be a bit more convenient to add a button that just matches all your weapons with your warframe's color, to keep us from having to constantly swap colors, you could just click the button and it would sync the colors.

Original post: http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/135514287299980518/

(I know it's not the most relevant topic, but I thought it would be a cool little addition.)

Just now, EquesDei said:

You have 1 warframe and 3 weapons (max) at any point. That's why it's easier to have the weapons to refer to the warframe colours, instead of 1 warframe refer to 3 weapon colours

No, no that's not what I'm saying. What I'm trying to say is that instead of induvisually selecting the tedious "Copy warframe color" for each weapon we click on a button that insta colors all weps to our Warframe's color.

Just now, SuicidalRiceCook said:

No, no that's not what I'm saying. What I'm trying to say is that instead of induvisually selecting the tedious "Copy warframe color" for each weapon we click on a button that insta colors all weps to our Warframe's color.

Oh i see. My bad