Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Do Not Need The Resources For Platinum In The Market.

Xievie

We don't need it.

I'm sure that having resources for platinum has NEVER crossed the minds of a majority of warframe players.

We were doing fine without it.

I don't think DE is profiting off of this, and I hope they don't. Need to be removed.

Well, it's not that they're in there for platinum, it's the fact that the price is STUPIDLY high (10 for 1 rare mat...) and not even the commons can be bought with credits.

It is a good option imo, with overpricing by DE to encourage players to PLAY more, instead of paying for resources. 

That has been their intent as said in previous statements or on livestreams.

However, if folks want to splurge cash on the game, by all means go ahead lol. I mean, every game has that option, it's just a matter of scaling the prices.

I'm sure that having resources for platinum has NEVER crossed the minds of a majority of warframe players.

It has crossed my mind after twenty unrewarded Control Module Hyena runs.

I get your point and i see why you are frustrated but in case you didnt notice, rare drops are now extremly easy to get.

Honestly, i played for about an hour today and i got 11 control modules and another 10 galium.

Farming is now ridiculously easy.

On the other hand though, this will probably affect the ammount of people who are farming for these materials thus it will be a tad harder to find a match.

I get your point and i see why you are frustrated but in case you didnt notice, rare drops are now extremly easy to get.

I got two double Neural Sensors drops from enemies in a 5-wave solo Io run, that's 4 Neural Sensonrs in 5 minutes. Almost no Salvage, though.

It has crossed my mind after twenty unrewarded Control Module Hyena runs.

I got two double Neural Sensors drops from enemies in a 5-wave solo Io run, that's 4 Neural Sensonrs in 5 minutes. Almost no Salvage, though.

So I just ran Hyena. At level 50+, it is harder to solo... but I got three CMs. What the hell man. EDIT: Don't get me wrong. I'm so diggin it.

Edited by Guest

I'm happy about it. I had 6k platinum sitting there doing nothing until they released all the u9 stuff. So I bought all of it and was finally able to quit a big clan to make my own. Built a whole dojo in one hour with one of everything plus multiple elevators and hallways. I wanted to start a clan in u8 but the mat costs were ridiculous and I didn't have time to farm all of that. So now I'm a pea in a pod and have something to offer new members since I want it to be a 25ish sized clan.

Edited by SanguineKiss

Honestly, i played for about an hour today and i got 11 control modules and another 10 galium.

Farming is now ridiculously easy.

On the other hand though, this will probably affect the ammount of people who are farming for these materials thus it will be a tad harder to find a match.

Wtf?

Farming is way harder now, because of the "common" Components, that never drop after Update 9.

Need 1000 Ferrite? Good luck farming for them 5 hours ...

Wtf?

Farming is way harder now, because of the "common" Components, that never drop after Update 9.

Need 1000 Ferrite? Good luck farming for them 5 hours ...

i laughed at this.. its so true.. im getting no rubedo!! just 3+ cm 3+cm actually.. i got 55 plastids in a single game (somehow) and the host bailed! and funny enough i have gotten 60+ cms in no time! god i hate this!

Does anyone realize that after they put the resources on sale, rare res drop like rain everywhere, i've got 30 orokin cells and control modules so far.Those who bought rare res are becoming really pissed off.

Nice troll, DE. Nice troll.