Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolves Forever ~ Mountain Clan ~ Looking for new members :D

DistanceOfShadows

~ Wolves Forever ~

I'm just a British girl who will hopefully be starting a Computer Games Modelling and Animation course at Uni in September. I'm also the small YouTuber Distance Of Shadows and I just want to make friends and have fun playing games, and in the future hopefully creating too ^^

We're just a casual clan about having fun and getting stronger together :D The clan is European based and the main language is English as I'm from the Uk, but we will accept anyone ;) There's no swearing, any age is welcome and its a friendly environment that can be quiet like during in exam times. I started the clan in late December 2016 or Early Jan 2017 as I've been playing since the 22nd Dec I think. We also are in an Alliance called Exalted Blades which I created so that when there's not many people online, there's still people to chat to or do missions with.

If you want to join, leave your IGN below or on one of my YouTube videos and make sure your not in a clan. I will add you as soon as I can :D

~ More info ~

Language in chat:

English only

With the exception to a few who cant speak English at all, but I do use google translate and my own knowledge, so I do still know what they are saying.

Mission Invites:

Feel free to send me or the rest of the clan invites but pls let us know on the clan chat what mission it is. Also if I don't respond and I'm online, I'm probs in a mission and haven't seen it flashing so just send me a PM in game :D As for the Alliance, there's so many people online at times that it may just be easiest to ask in alliance chat and then invite those who want to join you.

Rules:

Not really any other than no swearing, no hostile behaviour, no scamming people and respect others.

Ranks:

\ The Warlord /

Mainly me who owns and runs the clan, so if you have any concerns or suggestions pls speak to me :D There is another Warlord but she is extremely busy at times.

: Admin Wolves :

People who have more control over the clan, atm they are just people I think I can trust who I've done a few missions with. I will try to keep the number of these small. iSerentyOfEarth is a proper admin, but she's extremely busy as well. Hopefully I will have more proper admins who can take care of the clan while I'm offline, but then again, despite being so developed for a new clan and having a good alliance, its still only 4 months old roughly :)

xX General Xx

People who are of a high mastery rank, contribute a lot, are very active or a mixture. They can contribute to decorations as its way to expensive for me to be doing it myself... This clan often drains me dry of credits and my recourses because of how much I try to donate xD

= The Alphas =

High Mastery rank or those who have been noticeably been in the clan for a long time.

{ Elite }

Mastery Rank 7+ generally or those who have been active and in the clan for a while. They have more power than Warriors.

~ Warrior ~

What everyone becomes once they join the clan, they can host the dojo and send out clan invites.

| Soldier |

Anyone who is very new and is to yet be promoted to Warrior, they also can do what Warriors do.

How to contact me if I'm offline:
YouTube or my Instagram (link on my YouTube channel)

Decorations:

If you have the ability to manage decorations feel free to place stuff and contribute, but don't move or delete them pls, especially since I will just redo it exactly how it was. (Who needs a photographic memory when you have a screen recorder xD) Also the clans colour is blue so we will just be researching blue colours only. 

YouTube

I've been busy this year trying to get the grade I need for Uni, but I do try to upload at least every week or 2. Not really got a set upload schedule or topic but I have been doing a lot of Warframe vids and got so many ideas and footage to go through. I have my screen recorder on a lot so if you do go into missions with me regularly, you may end up in one of my vids.

(btw, if there's anything personal or just not to be shown on YouTube, I will hide the chat if I use any warframe footage with it in.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...