Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mithras Alliance

(PSN)BigShannonTKO

I am one of the well-respected, and pristine leaders of the Endovelicus Clan here to bring intel on the brand new Mithras Alliance. Endovelicus takes great pride in every aspect of our clan in the hopes of making it greater over time. Here we host some of the most interactive clan and alliance tournaments. Wonderful prizes are given to those who victorious in these events. We offer exquisitely detailed raid schools for the Warframe Raids known as the Law of Retribution(LoR), Nightmare Law of Retribution(NM), and Jordas Verdict(JV). Myself included as one of the best teachers you'll ever find, our raids schools are some of the finest in the system that even the Lotus herself would be proud of our work. We do have an alliance emblem, however, its installation must wait until the following update. Everything about our clan, and alliance promises to be beneficial to all who are willing to join. Here we encourage respect, honor, loyalty, and above all, FUN! If this is what you're looking for in an Alliance, then join the Mithras Alliance TODAY! Feel free to message/pm either myself or HardHouz for more information.

Edited by (PS4)BigShannonTKO