Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Common Mats Are Now Rare

DeathByTeaCup

i had 700 rubedo b4 update 9 and i was not expecting how hard it was to get 100 fing rubedo!! i have done 5 missions and my grand total rubedo is 46... missions on europa which normally drop a ton! i have gotten sooo many rare mats that tbh i dont want them.. i find it cheating-like to get so many..

Not sure why this change was needed. Rare mats like control module and neurode could always be farmed via boss runs, while killing regular enemies and opening containers/lockers yielded more regular materials (and sometimes rares).

Seemed like a working system to me.

Seems like the idea was make every map interesting when farming rare materials, not only boss hunting. But something went wrong with the loot table of mats. I'm sure it will be repaired soon. Meanwhile, make the most of this "mistake".

noooo i dont want to! there are too many problems with this.. 1 i feel like im cheating with 100 cms god dammit and they wont stop! that is 400+ boss runs... just dumb. i CANT GET RUBEDO even on the best map for it.. ahh its painful i got 1 drop of 17 last game, 10 waves infested europa! what is this bs. and when did they ever think +3 cms would be wise ever! even on bosses that would be dumb. i think that they should drop 100% off bosses.. it would be pretty good.. right now if u have the bps for the boss, it is a waste of time to even kill him because bosses dont mods anymore (not too often) and tbh are worthless. anyway its been a while im suprised its not fixed yet.. they might keep it this way :(