Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in loading screen, and after restarting unable to move

Undescribable

Today I got stuck in the loading screen with the ships. I could hear some sounds, I think there was a Rhino using Iron Skin for example. After sitting and looking at the ships for about three minutes I decided to just kill the program and restart.

So I logged in and got asked wether I wanted to join the squad I disconnected from or not. I clicked yes and I got a notification that another player joined my squad. When I didn't get connected to the mission I looked at the top left to see wether I actually had joined the squad. I was not, and there was no trace of the player that supposedly was in the same squad as I was.

Following this I noticed that according to the profile thing you have in the top left with your name, mastery rank and equipped gear was almost blank. The only thing I had equipped was "Warframe 30" and my name was re-written to DE Steve. After exiting the menu I found my mouse still being visible and moveable (is that how you spell it?), while my controls of the Warframe and camera where inactive.

All it took to fix this was another restart, but it was pretty interesting to me that the game messed up after I restarted the first time. No harm done, just thought it was pretty funny that I might be Steve working in such secrecy that I don't even know it myself.

Link to a video below. I started recording a bit late, but I believe I've written all the info about the event needed in this post.