Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I increase the chances of meeting the Stalker?

mosaickle

Question

12 answers to this question

Don't carry full gear. Drop primary or secondary weapon. Increases your chances. Stalker shows up lot more when I have no Secondary or Primary equipped while leveling weapons. Mostly doing defense. Once in survival i got locked in a small room with him alone with only a Bolto and no primary. RIP

4 minutes ago, Kusungphak said:

Don't carry full gear. Drop primary or secondary weapon. Increases your chances. Stalker shows up lot more when I have no Secondary or Primary equipped while leveling weapons. Mostly doing defense. Once in survival i got locked in a small room with him alone with only a Bolto and no primary. RIP

I am sorry but that is 100% rubbish. 

Only having multiple marks from killing multiple bosses increases the spawn chance. 

29 minutes ago, Elvangreen said:

I am sorry but that is 100% rubbish. 

Only having multiple marks from killing multiple bosses increases the spawn chance. 

Maybe it is rubbish, but I have never had stalker show up when I am carrying max gear. Maybe my RNG is blessed with Stalker spawn. Not that I need any of his weapons anymore except war. I am mostly leveling weapons and I encounter him atleast 1-2 times a week. Once he popped up twice in a day and this was before finishing 2nd dream so I didn't have many marks from Bosses. Off the top of my head if I count think he came after me 8 times since March 5th. If I count someone in my squad then its probably close to 15 encounters. Hate, despair, dread, broken war bp drops. 

I know his spawn is supposed to be by this formula

Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × P);  P = Number of cell members marked for death.

But I have had him never show up when I have something like Tigris, Euphona and Nikana. 

So I will continue to believe he shows up with less gear or low level gear. But since its not based on any concrete proof you can call it rubbish. 

2 hours ago, Kusungphak said:

Maybe it is rubbish, but I have never had stalker show up when I am carrying max gear. Maybe my RNG is blessed with Stalker spawn. Not that I need any of his weapons anymore except war. I am mostly leveling weapons and I encounter him atleast 1-2 times a week. Once he popped up twice in a day and this was before finishing 2nd dream so I didn't have many marks from Bosses. Off the top of my head if I count think he came after me 8 times since March 5th. If I count someone in my squad then its probably close to 15 encounters. Hate, despair, dread, broken war bp drops. 

I know his spawn is supposed to be by this formula

Spawn Chance = 1.5% + (0.5% × P);  P = Number of cell members marked for death.

But I have had him never show up when I have something like Tigris, Euphona and Nikana. 

So I will continue to believe he shows up with less gear or low level gear. But since its not based on any concrete proof you can call it rubbish. 

Well, sorry if i was rather abrupt, but i am tired of people constantly making statements that have absolutely no support, purely based on personal experience.

I definitely agree that you remember an encounter with him where you are in danger better, as opposed to one where you blow him away in seconds with your 6-forma Tigris or such.

Unless DE has a secret hidden mechanic that the data-miners have never found, the simple formula we stated is all that controls it, with a liberal helping of RNG.

I must admit strategic targeting would be much cooler tho.

I was interested in data mining for tracking my own stats but looking at the terms of service I gave up on the idea. Looks like the weapon thing is a myth as per most posts. I should stop MR farming for some time and stick on a single  build and see if Mr Stalker decides to pay me a visit. :satisfied:

I am definitely not buying a beacon from Baro.