Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon slots and replaying quest

(PSN)KwGeek77

Question

So I was wondering,  IN some of the quest, like the Second Dream and the War within, after completing these quest you get a free weapon, like the broken war or the Broken Scepter, with a free weapon slot and a  blue potato pre-slotted.

Now A while ago, we had the 4th year anniversary and part of it was there was a few alerts, do these alerts and get rewarded with a Dex Furis, Dex Dakra and the Dex Sybaris, all with a weapon slot and a Orokin Catalyst.

Now I was around for the 2th anniversary, when they first rewarded the player with these weapons, an while I think that some player are the type that like to have 2 or more copies of a weapon in their inventory. (one reason that is common, is that one is built and have different polarities after being forma then the other) I'm not one of them, So I sold the second Dex weapons so I could have 3 extra slot in my inventory for when I do new foundry builds. 

Now I have not tested it out yet, but has any one done either the Second Dream or the war within a second time, an if so what happens? 

1 answer to this question