Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage - Hidden Messages problem

eversonbarros

Question

Hello. I got the Mirage chassis blueprint in Charybdis, Sedna. I started to build it in the forge. Next day, while at work, i claimed the chassis via app e started to build the Mirage frame, also via app. At night, when i got home, the game was still saying to forge the chassis. What do I do? After i claim the warframe, will the quest be completed in codex?

3 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Suv8894 said:

Did you switch the active quest to another one before claiming the blueprints?

To be honest, that shouldnt matter. If you have crafted the chassis, DE should have it programmed as complete whether the quest is active or not

Edited by shadow0727

57 minutes ago, Suv8894 said:

Did you switch the active quest to another one before claiming the blueprints?

Hidden Messages was my active quest the last time played the game, when I started the chassis building in the forge. I claimed the chassis via android app e use it to start forging the Mirage, also using the app. After that, when logged in the game at night, I've switched between Hidden Messages and Patient Zero, and back, but nothing changed in the quest status. The Lotus just repeated the message. And now I cannot acquire the chassis blueprint again, to forge another one, since the mission is no longer available to me.