Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is wrong with the dumb, dumb launcher?

LeBronasaurus

Question

First it's stuck at downloading, says it will take ~1 hour to download 5 MB; then it's stuck at 'Checking for new content..' and the fix for this was supposed to be to check 'Verify Download Cache.' Now it's stuck at 'verifying download cache...'. I've restarted Warframe, restarted my laptop, and to no avail! Every time there's a new small update, this happens. I put in money to this game to support DE (and buy a few slots), and I'm starting to regret it because stuff like this happens. It's been 4 hours. Nothing's happened. Can you people please just fix your launcher? Ignore the quests ideas, ignore new Warframes - at least let me play your game!

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, junyynyyn said:

My checking for new content generally lasts ~5 minutes or so. Maybe wait awhile and if it doesn't finish after 20 minutes or so ask support.

Read the entire original post before answering, please. I specifically said it's been more than 4 hours.

My brother had this problem as well, but he didn't play the account for a long time. He reinstalled warframe from scratch, from the main website, and it fixed everything. I'm surprised you didn't try this approach...since it usually takes less than four hours to install warframe.

Edited by WingGun