The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

List of Bugs I have Encountered

Runecrafting

PC Specs - I play with the game at medium graphics quality.

• GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Ti 760 OEM
  • Driver Version: 381.65
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
  • RAM: 16GB

Bug: Hardlocks  -  4/20/17

PC has frozen completely twice since I started playing this game a little over a week ago. It has never done this prior to playing Warframe, and the freezes seem random. Once was during a Defense mission, and the other was aboard my landing craft.

Bug: Not Receiving Mission Rewards  -  4/21/17

Second time this happened in the last 48 hours. I complete a mission, both Dark Sector Defenses (Romula on Venus, and the other was Kadesh on Mars), and I never received the XP that I earned during the mission.

Bug: Not Getting Rewards From Void Fissures  -  4/22/17

Has happened two different times now. I Get 10/10 void traces, complete the mission, and my team and I go to extract. The Server never retrieved our rewards, and we couldn't open the menu to exit the mission. I had to Alt-F4 out of the game and lose my relics on both occasions.

Bug: Index Stealing Credits  -  4/22/17

Had 97k credits on me when a friend and myself decided to go do the index for some quick money. We decided to do the "Medium risk" investment. Game tells me I don't have enough credits (Medium Risk costs 60k, I had 97k at the time) and boots me from the squad. I looked at my credits after it booted me and it had taken the 60k, leaving me with 37k.

Bug: Invisible Walls?  -  4/22/17

I was playing Defense on Romula, Venus. I like to sit up above on the catwalks and shoot down at the enemies as they run towards the cryopod. For some reason, an invisible wall had formed between the catwalk and the cryopod and I couldn't shoot at the enemies attacking the pod. My ping at the time was <100ms, so I know it wasn't lag causing problems. I placed a sentry gun up where I was standing and then jumped down to the cryopod. Unsurprisingly, the Sentry Gun's projectiles were being blocked mid-flight by some invisble hitbox.

Bug?: Allies Unable to Reload With Context Button Near Spectres They Didn't Summon  -  4/23/17

Title Says it All.

Edited by Runecrafting