Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Void Keys Wtf ?

sh0Zz

We did alot of Void Runs Today with Keys we obtained before Update 9 and did not even got one single new Part.

So all the Void Keys we farmed over the last Weeks to get in faster when the new Content is there are completely useless, 

because they only drop the old Stuff Latron/Reaper/Frost and sometimes a Forma BP ?

That is just Lol...

We did alot of Void Runs Today with Keys we obtained before Update 9 and did not even got one single new Part.

So all the Void Keys we farmed over the last Weeks to get in faster when the new Content is there are completely useless, 
because they only drop the old Stuff Latron/Reaper/Frost and sometimes a Forma BP ?

That is just Lol...

Theres a few things like this that make you think "why should I ever spend money again" They need to be a lot more careful when it comes to people who spend Real Money I think. There should be a chance to get new stuff in those old key runs. I have 130 Tier 1 keys. I do not like the low level instance but now they are really not worth anything.

Be careful DE when messing with people who spend.

But nice to see how it goes always the same Way, getting greedy more and more and in the end lose everything...

actually I think, that buying the really not cheap Founder Pack wasn't the right decision, hmm my fault...