The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to host/random long load times

So since I started 3 years ago I've never been able to host well and certain missions have load times of several minutes, which causes everyone in the squad to crash if I'm the current host.

I've used 3 different computers since starting and still the same issues no matter what WiFi I'm on.

I have disabled directx and multithreading which helped with joining games but not hosting, and have changed ports around with no improvement. Any ideas?

PS: It's certain missions, not tilesets, I.E. Copernicus has a min. load time of 3 minutes while Plato has a max. of 10 seconds, hosting on Plato is fine while Copernicus crashes squad members while I'm stuck in the load screen.

Edited by 44966

On 4/26/2017 at 5:31 AM, elduerte said:

Updating to Creators Update of Windows 10 helped me. But it brought its own set of headaches with it.

Going to the most stable branch of the Windows Insider Builds helped alleviate some.

I'll look into it. Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-4-27 at 7:34 PM, 44966 said:

I'll look into it. Thank you very much!

It did not resolve anything for you, did it? It seems an intermittent warframe update itself resolved or rather postponed this issue for a while.