Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy And Tenno Levelcap

PopTartZombie

It has come to my attention that we are now outranked by our enemies twice over. With missions in upwards of level 60-60 and even 70-70. Could there possibly be new technology to increase our performance output as Tenno? Or are we doomed to the old Orokin ways? I would prefer to keep my own hope kindred as well as a few brethren I have met along the way, hope in a way of advancement as a means to out own Glory as a dying race. To show death we are not to be claimed just yet, for we have fight in us still. I would hope to find some sort of answer in our original fathers, or perhaps in new hidden places that will let us awaken with a new desire to keep the fight up and push our way to the top of the hill, metaphorically... one day, we may stumble upon such a technology or means to postpone our end, but for now all we have to face is the day before us and the enemies that hunt us throughout those days...

Hope you liked my Tenno's Journal entry for today.

He is in high hopes of finding a new technology or source of power to avoid having to face his own death and the death of his brothers. This entry is all about how he would like to find a way to increase his level capacity so that he may show his aggressors that the Tenno do not know how to back down, instead they adapt and evolve. With this increased capacity a few new areas to adjust new utilities would be appreciated as well so that the extra performance is not wasted. :)

I hope you all understand what I am trying to get at. If not, Its just the ramblings of a mad man in his last hours.

Good day to you, and may it not be the last good day.

Edited by PopTartZombie

It has come to my attention that we are now outranked by our enemies twice over. With missions in upwards of level 60-60 and even 70-70. Could there possibly be new technology to increase our performance output as Tenno? Or are we doomed to the old Orokin ways? I would prefer to keep my own hope kindred as well as a few brethren I have met along the way, hope in a way of advancement as a means to out own Glory as a dying race. To show death we are not to be claimed just yet, for we have fight in us still. I would hope to find some sort of answer in our original fathers, or perhaps in new hidden places that will let us awaken with a new desire to keep the fight up and push our way to the top of the hill, metaphorically... one day, we may stumble upon such a technology or means to postpone our end, but for now all we have to face is the day before us and the enemies that hunt us throughout those days...

Hope you liked my Tenno's Journal entry for today.

He is in high hopes of finding a new technology or source of power to avoid having to face his own death and the death of his brothers. This entry is all about how he would like to find a way to increase his level capacity so that he may show his aggressors that the Tenno do not know how to back down, instead they adapt and evolve. With this increased capacity a few new areas to adjust new utilities would be appreciated as well so that the extra performance is not wasted. :)

I hope you all understand what I am trying to get at. If not, Its just the ramblings of a mad man in his last hours.

Good day to you, and may it not be the last good day.

Nice roleplaying thread:) Mods make us much more than our rank suggests.

I agree with what mods can do for us, but a way to lean our frames more so towards a certain play style would be all around beneficial, so far there are more needed frame mods than there are experimental or utility style mods. the essential mods being health shields power mods and so forth.

I had a good warframe mod tree image in my head but i'm not too sure if it would be what DE would want to go for.

Here it is

http://oi43.tinypic.com/2vbs8r7.jpg

It would be all prettied up of course, but that would basically be what it would look like after a catalyst was installed.

Also, the rank cap could be 40, I wouldn't be asking for a huge increase. Just something that would be able to suit the game's needs as of update 9, having a lot of new varieties of game play. While just sitting in the arsenal screen looking at my warframe and weapons, I start to feel a bit claustrophobic when it comes to points and point cost with mods, and how I can delegate appropriately.

Edited by PopTartZombie

We don't need to become more powerful. Level indicates the kind of mod points they would have. The system doesn't work exactly like that, but it's a good way to estimate enemy power. The thing is, with Orokin Catalyst/Reactors, we have 60 mod points and even more once we look into polarities. If you look at the number of mod points on your gear, before counting polarity cost reduction, you should get a rough idea of what enemies you should be able to handle.

As for increasing the level of our 'frames, it's hardly necessary. With even just one well modded frame with well modded weapons, it's easy enough to solo Pluto's 65-70 level content, and it's worth remembering that this is a co-op game. I can solo that stuff easily and it should be played with more than one person. As it is, the game actually poses some challenge to high end players, while still keeping the precious difficulty of the game on the low-mid level planets. Remember, if you can't handle high-level content, there's plenty of low level content around. Everyone has a zone they'd be comfortable playing in.

P.S. The notable exception is the completely bizarre way bosses scale now. That's borked, and I won't try and excuse that.