Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boltace as a spine-thrower?

blazeshadow44

Hello, fellow Tenno.  One of my favorite weapons that i have gotten over the time I have played this game is the Boltace, and I was really surprised of what was missing from this weapon, due to the ultimate cost of crafting this weapon..... a fully made Boltor, a gun.  If it was another melee weapon, I would not have been slightly dissapointed with this weapon (which quickly dissipated as i came to use it alot, such a great weapon imo).  For something to cost you a gun, it should be that it would have something special added to its function, which brings me to the question, why it is not a spine-thrower?  The design of the weapon has these long individual spines running across the top part of the weapon, which would have been perfect to be able to fling these off of the weapon into a group of enemies, with maybe a cooldown as new spines appeared.  Sadly, this did not happen, but it is still fun to think it could have been possible if the Devs wanted to put it in.  IMO the way to fire off these spines then would either be through the use of the heavy melee, like a gunblade would fire off its rounds, or by using the secondary fire button, something that has not yet been done with any of the melee weapons.  What do you think of this?  would you agree this would be a cool addition to the boltace?

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, (PS4)Bushmastuh said:

Yes, yes, and yes i literally thought the same thing but more like firing arcs of spikes kinda like the sarpa does with bullets just spikes... and there 2 of them.

i was thinking more like cernos prime but that works as well