Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning after ~2 years, need some build help.

ExceedBreak

Question

Hi, I recently just rejoined Warframe after a long absence, trying to catch up to speed with all the changes and whatnot, and I'm a bit confused with builds, would anyone be willing to supply me with builds for Octavia, Trinity Prime, Pandero and Tenora?

Sorry for the hassle and thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

I think you'll benefit a lot from the questions I asked and received in this topic here recently. 

Personally, I don't care about builds unless I'm really getting my butt handed to me. But supposedly there is a Warframe Builder website. 

It's cool that players are coming back to Warframe. I guess it's a dry Spring season for video games for most of us. 

Not sure about Octavia as I don't own her, but given the nature of her powers I'd go for duration and some range.

Trinity has 2 builds generally, 1 for Blessing/Link and another for Energy Vampire. Bless/Link wants high duration and some power strength. EV wants low duration (this will require Corrupted mods). EV is typically paired with the Vampire Leech augment to give overshields as well.

Pandero and Tenora are going to be your typical critical weapon build. Damage, critical mods, elementals, multishot.