Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On Average, How Many Times Does A Warframe And A Weapon Need To Be Forma'd To Be Maxed Out?

BlazenFury

From my own experience, 

Warframe : 4 if you plan to use 4 skills and existing polarities, the rest allocates with your decision to change its existing polarities or skills polarities. 

(Now might be 5 wit the new aura slot)

Weapon : 3-4 if the weapon has a polarity slot that you like. Average of 5 for non-polarity weapon. (Not including Melee, since i don't see the benefit of using melee, might change now since they buff pressure point, but i'm still pretty confident Primary are still the best to be your main)

Tips: If you wanna save on Forma, try not to max out your mod and leave them in even number to get more out of your points. (Sacrificing a little max stats to save plat)

Edited by Gravy

What I do is run 3-4 formas on a warframe on average. For melee without polarised slots, i'm at about 4 forma if I want to fill all my mod slots with all elemental mods (except electrical), faster attack speed, weapon reach, charge damage increase, and faster charge speed. If the rifle or pistol doesn't have any already polarised slots, I use 4  get all slots filled. This all takes into account that all of these frames/weapons have catalyst or reacter installed.