The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which One Of De Has The Fetishes?

KF5AQX

I am honestly convinced that one of the members of DE has several sexual fetishes, which they insert in game.

I mean, Scorpions? "Make the hurt feel good?" Getting a whip soon? S&M, anyone?

Captain Vor? As in, Vore?

Seriously DE, which one of you is it?

Don't worry OP, I do find it funny. And yes, a lot of people have made such connections before, but I don't think (I don't want to think) it's on purpose. Especially Vor. His teeth are not even pretty.

I am honestly convinced that one of the members of DE has several sexual fetishes, which they insert in game.

I mean, Scorpions? "Make the hurt feel good?" Getting a whip soon? S&M, anyone?

Captain Vor? As in, Vore?

Seriously DE, which one of you is it?

Um...I think you may be reading a little to much into this.

You sir, seemed to have ruined the day of some of these. I hereby offer you as a sacrifice to The Stalker!

EDIT: It seems they removed The Stalker again, according to the patch notes. Looks like I need to find another way to make you see your errors. I think feeding you to "Big Puppy" Phorid is a suitable enough punishment.

Edited by McVolker

I think Scorpion is more of a reference to "GET OVER HERE" than S&M.

Well, there's the whip. And the looks.

EDIT: It seems they removed The Stalker again, according to the patch notes.

It's a lie/troll. I got Despair from him two missions ago. Also, he was waiting for me when I went to check out the new tutorial mission and raped my tight unranked &#!.

I should learn by now. Jokes and the Warframe community don't mix.

Of course I don't seriously think DE has fetishes that they are attempting to inject. I was trying to make a joke, which fell flat on it's face.

I should learn by now. Jokes and the Warframe community don't mix.

Of course I don't seriously think DE has fetishes that they are attempting to inject. I was trying to make a joke, which fell flat on it's face.

Don't worry mate, some in the community do have some sense of humour. It may just be that Update 9 has the community at large on edge.

On another topic, I have just noticed yet another hint of S&M fetishes.

In the Captain Vor(e) lore tab, he ends the statement "We anxiously await your punishment for our failure."

S&M at it's finest.

Also, Hey-oooo! If anyone gets the reference I will love your face for five minutes. Exactly five minutes.

Taking your username into account, I do not want.

You're probably reading too much into this. It was the community that was asking for the whip weapon (i think), and Vor is just a completely random space name. As for Scorpions, the name and their ability is a reference to the character Scorpion in Mortal Kombat, and the "makes the hurt feel good" description is just a massive troll attempt at all the people who were complaining about the excessive stunlock in the game.

You're probably reading too much into this. It was the community that was asking for the whip weapon (i think), and Vor is just a completely random space name. As for Scorpions, the name and their ability is a reference to the character Scorpion in Mortal Kombat, and the "makes the hurt feel good" description is just a massive troll attempt at all the people who were complaining about the excessive stunlock in the game.

You know, I have stated at least twice on this thread that this was a joke. Why do people still insist I'm serious?