Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Closed for now - we are full] Gods of Salt are recruiting again! | Rank 9 Mountain Clan | Teamspeak/Discord | Active, fun, friendly, Age 16+ community!

Scarlet78

19 hours ago, GodOfZero said:

IGN:GodOfZero

Would like to join.

Welcome to Gods of Salt!
I've just sent you an invite.
I hope you can join us and enjoy your stay with us.

If you can, join on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com and head to the warframe section.
Feel free to message any mod online there if you have any question or to get a invitation for our Discord.

1 hour ago, Aleekes said:

IGN: Aleekes

I would like to join. Played a few days only, 43 years young n00b

Sure!

An invitation should be waiting for you in your inbox. 
Welcome!

Join us if you can on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com and head to the warframe section.
Feel free to message any mod online there if you have any question or to get a invitation for our Discord.

4 hours ago, RobertSahlqvist said:

I would like to join, since my last clan was basically only ingame text chat. And I'm looking for a more verbal community where I can maybe make some friends.

IGN: RobertSahlqvist

Invite sent, welcome.  Join us on teamspeak at ts3.godsofsalt.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IGN : Sir_Gamerson 

Hey ! Im pretty new to Warframe, having only 65+ Hours and still learning new stuff, I figured out that meeting with new, more experienced players would be a good idea. I've heard all the amazing stuff about Warframe community in general, but I had no real way of connection to other player, which is a bummer. Im a veteran to gaming clans, fro MOBA's to MMO's I've been everywhere. I would love to join You and meet other players like You in the future :).