Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Able To Host, Cannot Join On The Lobby

ninosan

So my case goes:

I forwarded the port according to the warframe setting.

I tried also different ports.

I turned off firewall.

I can invite only ONE of my guildie / anyone from lobby.

The second and after have to join AFTER the game started.

Otherwise, the run is smooth .. little to no lag , and i can host up to 4 people ...

dunno what happened ...

===================================

Side note suggestion ... 

Please put a better UI for lobby.

Currently , as far as i know, you cannot cancel a selected map without disbanding the team.

I rather have the START button to prompt that I am ready to launch the mission instead of a single click to the mission.

Chat

-Please put a toggle to keep chat open at all time. In that case, option to resize the chat box into smaller as well. Sometimes guildie call while im in the game, and I wouldnt notice that until after the game.

-When the squad disband, please keep the previous squad chat up on the chat box. Currently everything got cleared so that I cannot refer back to the previous chat (or i cant remember who am i playing with)

Do we have screenshot button !?

Please put a better UI for lobby.

Currently , as far as i know, you cannot cancel a selected map without disbanding the team.

I rather have the START button to prompt that I am ready to launch the mission instead of a single click to the mission.

They do need to fix this, but in the meantime you can cancel your selection without disbanding the lobby by switching from online to private, (or private to online) and then back again (don't set to solo or it will disband).

Dumb, I know, but it works for now.