Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My idea on how to make dark sectors work

(PSN)THE8BALLR

I think i might have an idea on how to make dark sectors work and here it goes , i think if you set up the dark sectors in a 2 tier system. Ok here's my suggestion, in tier 1 you would have the 2 biggest clans grouped in this tier which would apply even if they allianced with any of the 3 other lower clan levels since the alliance would then jump you up there and then having the tier 2 dark sectors only accessable "solor rail deployable" if your one of the 3 lower tier clans and only those with the same lower tier alliance as an alliance with one of the 2 higher tier clans would bump you too the tier 1 class " storm and moon clans" that way it would give every size clan the ability to compete and control there respective tiers dark sector. I hope i was able to explain it good enough not the worlds greatest writer but coming from a big fan of warframe , i never got to be part of those i think they were called gate crashes and would love to see those giant clan compition's where the clans had more group challenges to keep there members excited to be part of a clan and alliance and not just for the use of the special wepons and warframes . So thats my brainstorm on that ,hope i didn't bore anyone too bad.