Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon build critique, post rework

SamuraiPizza

Question

So I'm torn  between two builds

Steel Charge, Power Drift,Vitality,Steel Fiber,Transient Fortitude,Intensify,Primed Continuity,Rage,Streamline,Primed Flow

200% Strength
100% Range
130% Efficiency
130-ish% Duration (IIRC)
~400 Energy
925 HP, 81 health/second heal rate (IIRC)
315 Armour+ ~365 with Iron Renewal =680 Armour, almost 70% damage reuction
1.14Energy/sec drain

OR

Steel Charge, Power Drift,Vitality,Steel Fiber,Transient Fortitude,Intensify,Primed Continuity,Rage,Streamline,Fleeting Expertise

200% Strength
100% Range
175% Efficiency
80-ish% Duration (IIRC)
150 Energy
925 HP, 81 health/second heal rate (IIRC)
315 Armour+ ~365 with Iron Renewal =680 Armour, almost 70% damage reduction
~0.6 Energy/sec drain

More spammy Reckoning, but with a way smaller energy pool. Unsure if Rage fixes that entirely, it's a little hard to tell from what testing I've done so far.

I'm able to facetank at least DECENTLY with either build, and I'm playing him as an offensive melee regen tank with an AoE heal....sort of like a more offensive Inaros? Although Inaros does that job better (lol)  

I'm looking for specific build critiques. MAINLY wondering if I should Fleeting Expertise (more spammy Reckoning) or Primed Flow (larger energy pool, essentially more peace of mind with Reckoning being an "oh sh*t" button when things get hairy. 

I'd appreciate your thoughts.

5 answers to this question

If you're using it as an offensive melee tank as stated, I would look into using Growing Power as your Aura. 

Something like the Lesion built for 100% Status with Range, or a Weeping wounds/Drifting Contact/Range build if preferred.

I haven't had time to test it yet, to see how well inflicting the Status then hitting Reckoning works, so take that into account.