Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Godly Sybaris Riven

iFuwy

4 minutes ago, patty60205 said:

is that possible with a harmless negative?

mine doesnt have a negative and it only has 140+CC and 90+CD

possible harmless negatives are recoil, reduced on a type of dmg (eg. say you want slash or puncture to be the main focus rather than the impact on grineer), zoom for people who like to shoot up close (regardless if its a sniper or an assault rifle)

moving aside from sybaris

for bows it would be reload speed (since drawing the arrow relies on firerate) 

EDIT: Any type of negative is possible for every riven.

Edited by Strike-Freedom
Just now, Strike-Freedom said:

possible harmless negatives are recoil, reduced on a type of dmg (eg. say you want slash or puncture to be the main focus rather than the impact on grineer), zoom for people who like to shoot up close (regardless if its a sniper or an assault rifle)

moving aside from sybaris

for bows it would be reload speed (since drawing the arrow relies on firerate) 

EDIT: Any type of negative is possible for every riven.

I see thanks, Its just that ive never seen that much CC on a sybaris riven be4

3 hours ago, patty60205 said:

is that possible with a harmless negative?

mine doesnt have a negative and it only has 140+CC and 90+CD

It is and it's down to luck, saw few with 180+ cc. Even same exact negative combined with same positive stats can produce quite different values. For example :

Syb.png

ViS4GE...please stell me you have those...please. I've been searching for a week. One guy said he has one potentially for sale but then gloated how much plat he already as and wouldn't know what to do with 3K+ more. :l

13 minutes ago, iFuwy said:

ViS4GE...please stell me you have those...please. I've been searching for a week. One guy said he has one potentially for sale but then gloated how much plat he already as and wouldn't know what to do with 3K+ more. :l

I only own the right one and it's not for sale, I know guy who was searching more than 2 months for one and didn't found one. In total I only saw maybe 4-5 180+ rivens, so you have quite a bit of searching in front of you.

1 hour ago, ViS4GE said:

It is and it's down to luck, saw few with 180+ cc. Even same exact negative combined with same positive stats can produce quite different values. For example :

Syb.png

Wow this is insane rng 0.0, Honestly dont know whose idea this is but he/she sure loves being random :/

On 4/29/2017 at 8:48 PM, ViS4GE said:

Syb.png

Would you consider selling your Sybaris Critatis (180.4cc) for 4K plat? I'm freaking desperate and will pay even more if I have to. x_x I NEEDS IT.