Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Proper Guidance from any experienced player since I'm returning after a very long time.

TalesNexus

Question

Hi,

I'm an experienced player who is returning to Warframe since I had left in 2015 if I remember correctly, as my other games kept me occupied & personal life as well. I left on Mastery Rank 21 since that was the last time when I had uploaded my mastery rank test video on my Youtube Channel.  By the way, I'm a clan leader of my own private ghost clan so I've ample amount of resources since I left on a good note, hopefully but still grinding is essential part of the game which I assume has never changed in last 2 years I guess.

Since I'm returning back after quite long time I assume many things have changed during these times.

I humble request any experienced player who can guide me through with the updated information so I can look into and to know where I can start from. One question attached along with - I missed of plenty of events during these times so are events repeating or not or did I miss them for good?. :nerd:

Thanks in advance & much appreciated for your assistance. :satisfied:

Edited by IIWingSaberII

9 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Neo_182 said:

This should help too. Welcome back.

Thank you for the guidance & really appreciate assistance for the updated information list which I went through, I could manifest quite well as it did look sophisticated at first glance,then watched some Youtube videos to understand it better. I got gist of it now. 

3 hours ago, PeachyPurpleNova said:

Welcome back to Warframe. :satisfied:

I'll be happy to help you, I'll throw you a friend request when I get on later. Events and rewards will make a return so you needn't worry about those.

In the meantime are there any particular subjects we can help you with here?

I see,glad to know events are repeating, hopefully to catch fast in all due time after I get the gist of it.  As for the information, I'm going through the wiki fan site of Warframe to comprehend further updated info with regards to mastery rank, raids, etc. It will take a while for me to comprehend many things since I'll play the game solo at my own pace.Hopefully, catch up very soon after venturing out. If I need any further information, I'll post it over here.

Thanks again to both of you in providing accurate information.:satisfied:

Edited by IIWingSaberII

I did 3 missions of Void Fissure but I'm unable to select my chosen reward from the screen itself, is this a bug or not or am I doing something wrong over here as I missed quite good rewards due to this issue for me?. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Edited by IIWingSaberII

12 minutes ago, IIWingSaberII said:

Sorry, I did 3 missions of Void Fissure but I'm unable to select my chosen reward from the screen itself, is this a bug or not or am I doing something wrong over here as I missed quite good rewards due to this issue for me?. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Did you select a relic before starting the mission and pick up 10 reactant?

You mentioned "playing the game solo at your own pace".

If you were playing solo in those 3 void missions, you wouldn't get a screen to select a reward...it will simply apply whatever reward it rolled for you. You only get a selection screen if there're are multiple people in game as you'd actually have multiple options to select from (sticking with yours, or choosing one of the others).

After one of those missions, you SHOULD see the reward in the left column on the mission recap if you scroll down.

46 minutes ago, IIWingSaberII said:

Yes, I certainly did both of them but still it didn't allow to select any reward at all.

It was just latency issue due I set the matchmaking no limits which didn't allow to collect my reward at all which I would like to confirm after I tested when I set matchmaking limit on low latency on 200 ping limit & it eventually worked at the end of the day. Thanks again.