Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Paris Prime Blueprint Error

Ares0286

Happened twice now with two different parties.

Upon completing a mission (Teir 3 void defense was one. FML) and receiving the Paris Prime Blueprint, when you return to the menu post mission, all players receive the message "account information could not be updated", and obviously, no one gets ANY of the rewards or mods from that mission.

Upon completing a mission (Teir 3 void defense was one. FML) and receiving the Paris Prime Blueprint, when you return to the menu post mission, all players receive the message "account information could not be updated", and obviously, no one gets ANY of the rewards or mods from that mission.

Confirming this.

Yeah. I was there with you. 

They really do need to fix this. Though It would've better if they just hand them all out after they fix it.

Sure beats starting from scratch.  

Edited by Ephesus

I can confirm this, along with a few clan members. at first i thought it was just a hiccup in the system, but after a bagillion more runs and getting the drop again, with the fang prime icon instead of the paris prime icon, data was not saved. Wasted platinum to get it and its bugged 

Edited by WhiteTea

Yup, took me forever ot farm my first new void mission key. T3 capture. Ran through it with a few friends. We got the paris prime BP. I was so excited, only to find out that it's just not in my foundry. I didn't get any error saying data couldn't update or anythig. It's just not there. Really only want the paris prime. Sad face. :(