Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Again]Raptor Boss Post 2.0 :p

WarHounDS

raptor boss fly in the sky loot vanish or not even there at least do something so he wont fly somewhere we cant reach this is getting annoying every time he go up to climb the mountains in the area pls do something about it about 14 run  13 run he fly up for some reason or some  give me advice how can we make him so he wont fly up in the mountains where we cant even reach it ..

Grab a good Loki or be a good Loki. 

Switch Teleport it to Indoor Areas so its trapped. 

If he's too far away or is at an odd spot. Keep switching until he's inside or switch him away from the unreachable cliff. 

Edited by Ephesus

raptor boss fly in the sky loot vanish or not even there at least do something so he wont fly somewhere we cant reach this is getting annoying every time he go up to climb the mountains in the area pls do something about it about 14 run  13 run he fly up for some reason or some  give me advice how can we make him so he wont fly up in the mountains where we cant even reach it ..

That's the longest sentence I've read all day. I do feel your pain though.

I've never had any issues with him dropping items on impossible to reach areas. I would suggest getting a frost, getting enough mana for 3-4 bubbles and then sitting on top of the room in the middle of the arena and keeping the bubble up until you slay him.