Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HOW?!?!

nguyenten

Question

I've done the mission kelper over like 3 times and the only times i got close the the transports was the last and second last try and the last one was close but the reason i failed was because of those things that shield it just mess me up and they are so small and m:community:ove alot plus by the time i get to the transports 1 or 2 of them already left so HOW????

Edited by nguyenten

6 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, (Xbox One)neoxal said:

You need to be faster. I always got to the ships with around 1 minute left. Keep practicing, upgrade your Archwing. Itzal archwing helps a lot, or the hyperion thrusters mod.

Also Fluctus. Innately has Punch Through of 275 meters so it can go through a lot of obstacles while already having a large radius of damage.

Edited by (PS4)ipwnuhard3

Try ask for help in recruit for that mission. I was frustrated with that mission when I'm still new to warframe plus having S#&$ty archwing. I tried asking for help in recruit tab & luckily, one of the veterans was kind enough to help me finish it.

I've been farming that mission trying to get the few mods I'm missing, and have gotten it down to the point that I can get to the transports with plenty of time to decide what rotation reward I want. Shoot me a friend request if you still need help, just please message me before sending mission requests.

Starter gear (Odonata/Imperator/Veritux) works perfectly fine on this mission, but squeezing as much damage into your weapons as possible is a must. Make sure you at least have the +damage% mods for your weapons max rank, then add elemental mods. Forego other mods unless you have leftover capacity. For your wings only use Hyperion Thrusters if you are confident in your controls - getting stuck on a wall will undo a lot of time saved by the mod. I personally do not use Hyperion and just rely on Odonata's base afterburner speed, which is plenty.

Use a few failures to learn the tileset and how the mines are placed and look for routes around the mines. During the trench run, shoot down the mines as you go and ignore all enemies/loot. With just Rubedo-lined Barrel maxed, Imperator will take down a mine in only 3-5 pellets. If you can't shoot them down, go around. The only mines you'll ever be forced to deal with close are in tunnels, otherwise there's always a way around.

Once you make it to the transports, your objective icon leads you to the transport that will escape next so target its shield drones. Fly in close and melee them; ranged combat can be difficult due to their agility, but they cannot escape the homing mechanic of melee. Spamming Seeking Fire will assist, but don't rely on it as it will often target the transport itself, doing nothing. Once they're dealt with, unload on the transport. Once destroyed, your objective will move to the next to attempt escape.

The end reward rotation is determined by the number of transports you destroyed, and there is very little (if any) overlap; if you want a rotation B reward, only destroy 2 transports, for example.

Hope this helps!