Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievement

Pathfinder

In game it is necessary ввсести system of achievements, for example: "I killed 10 times a hyena resistance of 1% to knocking down from feet, 100 times of 5%... "
or here such for example: "I killed 1000 Poisonous infected receive resistance to poison of 10%"
And here in such spirit.

No. No titles to increase stats. I would perfer if warframes had passives, Such as Saryn having immunity or high resistance to poison, ember immune or high resistance to fire dmg, Vauban since he is a tech frame, can auto hack consoles. etc etc.

No. No titles to increase stats. I would perfer if warframes had passives, Such as Saryn having immunity or high resistance to poison, ember immune or high resistance to fire dmg, Vauban since he is a tech frame, can auto hack consoles. etc etc.

then can, at murder of 10000 Greneer receiving super mega cards? ! ?

and after all it not absolutely passives.... it is given not with level, and got for any time.

Edited by Pathfinder

I like the idea of titles, and Steam achievements will probably be a thing on Release.

Titles are pretty lore-friendly, too, since in feudal Japan they were pretty big on such things - many samurai of high renown had titles either during life or posthumously (Sasaki Kojirou is often referred to as Ganryu, for example). I disagree, however, that titles should grant any kind of tangible benefit other than showing people that you're a bad mother****** - the way it is with helmets right now is that most of them look really cool but people are turned off by them because the stat modifiers they impose don't fit their playstyle.

I like the idea of titles, and Steam achievements will probably be a thing on Release.

Titles are pretty lore-friendly, too, since in feudal Japan they were pretty big on such things - many samurai of high renown had titles either during life or posthumously (Sasaki Kojirou is often referred to as Ganryu, for example). I disagree, however, that titles should grant any kind of tangible benefit other than showing people that you're a bad mother****** - the way it is with helmets right now is that most of them look really cool but people are turned off by them because the stat modifiers they impose don't fit their playstyle.

Probably I really too early started talking, but it seems to me such takes place to be. after all if I killed for example a hyena of 100 times I ran long distance and to some extent pumped up muscles of feet and respiratory system therefore I can receive additional points sprint; ) ) ) )