Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nothing For Those With High Amounts Of Credits?

Threefootpony

I remember you guys talking about in the livestream that there was going to be stuff for the high rollers credit wise.  Yet, as of U9 the new helmets are all bought with platinum, the new gear is platinum, and so on.  I'm not a top agent in the high roller club, but I'm sitting on almost 700k credits with nothing to use them on, and there are those out there that have literally millions and are in the same boat.    Would love to see some of the cosmetic items be able to be bought with credits, just for something to spend them on.

Wish I was you. I'm constantly spending my credits on foundry jobs and mod fusion. I still have not maxed out serration, vitality, redirection, steel fiber, hornet strike, etc.

You know, those mods that make this game "too easy" once you get them maxed out according to the "elite" players in the game.

You know, the mods that take a perfectly fine ability and make it "op" , but its not the mods that make the ability OP, its the ability itself that is OP, or so the "elite" would have you believe.

smh

I can see the need for a credit sink for people that have maxed their mods out, mastery rank, etc. and truly have nothing else to spend their credits on.  But unless you've been around since u4 or u5 (or spent a lot of hours played since u6) I don't see many players falling into that category. It would just be something that would slow them down from getting maxed out. A diversion, if you will.

Although resources for credits would be damned nice.

Wish I was you. I'm constantly spending my credits on foundry jobs and mod fusion. I still have not maxed out serration, vitality, redirection, steel fiber, hornet strike, etc.

You know, those mods that make this game "too easy" once you get them maxed out according to the "elite" players in the game.

You know, the mods that take a perfectly fine ability and make it "op" , but its not the mods that make the ability OP, its the ability itself that is OP, or so the "elite" would have you believe.

smh

I can see the need for a credit sink for people that have maxed their mods out, mastery rank, etc. and truly have nothing else to spend their credits on.  But unless you've been around since u4 or u5 (or spent a lot of hours played since u6) I don't see many players falling into that category. It would just be something that would slow them down from getting maxed out. A diversion, if you will.

Although resources for credits would be damned nice.

I was around pre U7 and every single penny i had went into new mod system, went from 2mill to 0 lol.

I would welcome another credit sink like that but i can't personally think of anything, besides gambling for mods but then mods are what i like to farm.

I agree... perhaps after a certain rank mastery we would be able to buy some of these items with 2500 times the number of credit's as the platnum costs? Say something like:

Mastery Rank...

2 for melee

3 for sidearm

4 for primary

5 for warframe

6 for colors, etc.

ie. 275 plat warframe would optionally be 562,500 credits (at 2500 times plat cost). This means if someone realllllly worked hard at farming credits they could buy these?

I agree... perhaps after a certain rank mastery we would be able to buy some of these items with 2500 times the number of credit's as the platnum costs? Say something like:

Mastery Rank...

2 for melee

3 for sidearm

4 for primary

5 for warframe

6 for colors, etc.

ie. 275 plat warframe would optionally be 562,500 credits (at 2500 times plat cost). This means if someone realllllly worked hard at farming credits they could buy these?

I like that idea transfer credits for plat but then nobody would buy plat but maybe if you bought plat you would get something good for a reward

I like that idea transfer credits for plat but then nobody would buy plat but maybe if you bought plat you would get something good for a reward

I am not saying transfer credits to plat, but allow people to buy some things with credits that are only purchasable by plat at a very high cost.

...the trick is to make it painfull enough most people would rather buy it with plat, but not impossible to buy with plat. I am not sure what the right multiplier is.. 5000x 10,000x etc. and perhaps there would be a delay for new content (say 30 days?). I am just throwing it out there =)

Edited by askaninja

I remember you guys talking about in the livestream that there was going to be stuff for the high rollers credit wise.  Yet, as of U9 the new helmets are all bought with platinum, the new gear is platinum, and so on.  I'm not a top agent in the high roller club, but I'm sitting on almost 700k credits with nothing to use them on, and there are those out there that have literally millions and are in the same boat.    Would love to see some of the cosmetic items be able to be bought with credits, just for something to spend them on.

Felt somewhat offended. 

You should be thankful they made credit easy these days. 

Back then you had to FARM for it by selling blueprints.

Credits were only 1-2K from regular missions, and some times 5-6k on Alert if you're lucky when they pop up. 

Would take me couple days back then to farm up credits just to buy a warframe blueprint and build it. 

I'm grateful that DE scale it up with higher level planets and alerts reward, plus the Void.

I really don't mind those credits sitting in there with nothing to use them on. 

P>S> showing off you have big bulks of credits sitting there is like asking DE to nerf them LOL!

They first really need to updated the carried inventory.

Make it so its actually easy to drag and drop and swap your item gear.

Then add new equipment for credits.

Deployable cover.

Batteries for energy.

Targetable Med and energy and shield kits. Better performance than whole team variations.

Possible Sentinel items.

Droppable ammo, like dumps 5 pickups. Gives less ammo than a standard ammo box but can be shared to team.

I don't know, stuff you might actually use mission to mission.

If you could buy resources, paint sets, and potatoes for high amounts of credits it would help with this issue greatly.

Potatoes first and foremost. I know it's most of their sales but it's also a core part of the game's progression. Keeping these behind a paywall is pretty harsh.

Should buy those Starburst. They look amazing. Easily the best 500k I've ever spent.

Would it be better if they allowed players to "rent" weapon slots with credits, while being able to perma-buy said slots with platinum? After 30days and no renewal, weapon is unusable until the fee is paid once more, restarting the cycle. Not sure I'd be a fan but as an additional option, that's not terrible.