Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sonicor

(XBOX)poodlebingo 65

Question

Would an Impact build be good? I ask because playing around with various mods I've got it to 2418.4 Impact. Don't really know whether this is good or a waste of a build.

Thanks Tennos.

Sorry I think this should be posted in 'Players Helping Players'

Edited by (XB1)poodlebingo 65

5 answers to this question

In my opinion impact is pretty much the worst damage type to have, only being effective against shields and grineer robotics. the status proc is probably the worst in the game (which doesnt really matter for the sonicor though).

I would definitley suggest adding elementals.

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Sonicor/t_30_42223300_193-3-5-195-6-5-196-0-5-202-4-5-204-1-10-206-2-5-209-5-5-532-7-5_196-6-204-7-206-6-193-6-202-6-209-6-195-11-532-11/en/3-0-73/78501/0

This is the build I use, i just added another forma for primed heated charge.

Edited by CrudShuzKong

Sonicor favors reload speed mods and double elemental setups.  As long as you get your multishot mods and focus on that, your sonicor should more than powerful enough.  Quickdraw with viral/heat, corrosive/blast, or viral/radiation combos are pretty strong vs all factions.  

Along with the usual Damage, Multishot, Elemental and Quickdraw mods, you may also want to try the Lethal Momentum mod which would make the projectile fly faster and reach farther.  The projectile is actually a seeking missile that you need not aim accurately to hit your intended target (or targets).