Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice inconsistent/bug/I'm doing it wrong

Jakkals_5

Question

Hey guys,

So i bought the new sacrifice mod (i know its not new, its been out before) from the event however it seems to be very inconsistent and doesn't always revive me. Am i doing something wrong, am i meant to hold a button like x or something. Is there a guild line to when it will revive, such as not moving/shooting whilst it is reviving you. It is confusing and frustrating any help would be appreciated. I have attached a Youtube video of me doing a solo survival, after going down the sentinel starts to revive however stops at about 10% and lets me die :/ Most of the time it doesn't even start to revive me, it just lets me die

Thanks,

1 answer to this question

Just like regular revives, moving can put you out of the range, and subsequently ruin your revive. Since I can only assume the AI isn't smart enough to re-attempt reviving you, you're stuck with the option of Not moving at all until it revives you or just forgetting about the mod entirely. 

Damn sentinels die before I do 97% of the time, and if it doesn't it follows very soon after anyway.