Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

market

Shezmu

Question

hello dear community!
tory about me, i am playing this game since 2013, i've started to play this game with friends then in 2016 (the war within patch) we've just disbanded and i've given away my account...
3 days ago i've started to play as solo.
i must admit developers are the best to the community and they're trying to give them the game really for free and there's a fact about making money from that game which get banned user to making that and i like it!
that's just discussion and i need some answers from community and if devs will answer me i'll appreciate it!
so what's the problem from the start to the end of my first adventure there was everything good, but now when i see things like that i want to post it here and i am talking about market, first of all i want to talk about prices, when you've farmed relic by RNG drop and not the first time may take hours and then there's chance maximum of 20% if you upgrade relic, you get rare item and then you are trying to sell it and here's the situation:
WTS [any rare prime set part] for :platinum:
here comes the offers:
i'll buy that for 7 platinum
i'll buy that for 15 platinum
situation number 2:
WTS [prime set which is not vaulted] for :platinum:
i'll buy that for 50 platinum
i'll buy that for 70 platinum

what i want to say is that you can't farm vaulted prime parts so you can't sell anything for like set for 300 platinum if you are not lucky and haven't free set. so i have question why i must sell something for 7p/15p which i've farmed a lot with low chance? and question #2 does 7p/15p worth my 1 daily trade? does it? really answer me please about that does 7p worth you 1 daily trade?

i think developers have to change something prices are so low some prime parts even will not be sold because they're really junk...
ducats? random mods which nobody wants some of them? with 1kk credit tax? that's normal to farm all the prime parts to get 60/150 platinum?

or what? that's too bad i've prime parts and platinum too i've not that problem but the game has because i care about that game in the game is crisis that's not just me of course i want to sell things for the price which they deserve but they don't deserve that price trinity prime for 35p? saryn prime for 60p? because i can farm it? that's not normal things you can't farm cost high things you can farm easy/hard doesn't matter cost 15p that's not normal

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet