Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Love Update 9

Desauron

Well, first of all it brings more challenge, its not so easy anymore, its still easy for me, but i love to see how weak some players really are.

Aura system: i love it, i got max energy siphon installed, people that cannot afford aura are simply newbies,or didnt earned this privilege.

New prime weapons: love them, i was hoping for a prime paris, kunai or glaive, guess one of my wish came true.

New mods: i find only focus energy and rending atack usefull, of course this is my point of view, still love the new mods.

Nova: dont care, loki is still the best for me.

Nightmare mode: love it, i was hoping to be a bit more challenging, but its ok i can solo it no problem.

Highter lvl enemies: I LOVE IT, not i can actualy need to hit more then once a enemy before it dies.

New map: yes, it is usefull.

Overwall feedback: i love the way its now a clear line between weaklings and pro players. I can enjoy the game more now. Some cannot afford auras, some cannot kill, some die to fast. Best thing about this update is that now we can see who is really strong and who is really weak. Digital Extremes team i congratulate you for making my wishs come true.

P.S: still waiting for prime kunais and prime glaive and prime loki !

Well, first of all it brings more challenge, its not so easy anymore, its still easy for me, but i love to see how weak some players really are.

And laugh at them as they struggle to farm all the things now that you farmed back when it was easy. Sucks for them to not have been in the right place at the right time, huh?

Edited by Winterbraid

Aura system: i love it, i got max energy siphon installed, people that cannot afford aura are simply newbies,or didnt earned this privilege.

New prime weapons: love them, i was hoping for a prime paris, kunai or glaive, guess one of my wish came true.

New mods: i find only focus energy and rending atack usefull, of course this is my point of view, still love the new mods.

Nova: dont care, loki is still the best for me.

Nightmare mode: love it, i was hoping to be a bit more challenging, but its ok i can solo it no problem.

Highter lvl enemies: I LOVE IT, not i can actualy need to hit more then once a enemy before it dies.

New map: yes, it is usefull.

Overwall feedback: i love the way its now a clear line between weaklings and pro players. I can enjoy the game more now. Some cannot afford auras, some cannot kill, some die to fast. Best thing about this update is that now we can see who is really strong and who is really weak. Digital Extremes team i congratulate you for making my wishs come true.

P.S: still waiting for prime kunais and prime glaive and prime loki !

Hahaha I love how you use every excuse to brag. Only weaklings have to do that to boost their self-esteem.

Most people already used forma and built their warframes to be able to equip their likeable mod setup. Taking away artifacts and making them cost mod points without even giving a max level increase is a stupid, lazy idea. And to top it off giving them polarities that you can only change with forma is a joke. The reason artifacts were great was because you could change them out at any time. Sure most people used energy siphon and the auras are much more powerful now, but the system we have now is lazy and was not well thought out at all.