Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Macro Question

Stoner

Question

Hello. I was wondering if making macros for weapons(semi-auto) and melee was fine? I'm not very sure what kind of macros are and aren't allowed so figure I'd ask before getting banned. 

I'm using logitech's gaming software for my G602. 

I kinda hate that I have to stop playing this game after some time because my fingers hurts. 

Edited by Stoner74

3 answers to this question

Well, use it at your own discretion. There's no clear cut for whether how macros are allowed to be used, but as long as the macro doesn't play the game for you then it should be fine. At least that's what I have observed from numerous threads such as these.

Edited by Calwon5

Stoner72,

It really is all based on whether you want to take the risk.  Macroing in some games are okay but, not all games.

As Neo_182 said:  If you have a Disability and/or are Severely Limited.  I say it might be okay.  I can understand where your coming from in the fact of having to stop cause of after a while hands start to either hurt or just cramp up.  

As Calwon5 said - As long as the Macro doesn't do the work for you then it falls within the perimeter of safe use. 

Macros are allowed aslong as they dont play the game. 

you can use macros to automatize actions for you, but you arent allowed to use macros when it plays the game for and you can go AFK.

DE has posted this which should clarify, but in my opinion it didn't clarify anything