Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming challenges with friend, not getting standing?

TrouNoir

Question

Me and a friend have been trying to farm Conclave standing by doing the daily challenges, but we've encountered some weirdness.

The method we're using is swapping regions to Oceania to ensure that nobody can join us, then inviting eachother to games, this way we're in a public match and are able to complete daily challenges. 

I'm aware that you can't do challenges if you're set to clan only (we're on public) and that you can only get two challenges maximum per game. However we successfully completed two challenges, and then the next two wouldn't complete no matter what we did. It was as if the game just ignored that we completed them, they're still available in the Conclave window. It's simple stuff, complete a match and kill 3 enemies while sliding. On the rare occasion that the planets align, hell freezes over and Jesus rises for the second coming and we actually get into a real match, we often finish with no standing for no apparent reason. 

Are we doing something wrong or is this just Conclave being a hot mess? 

We want to unlock the skins and armor sets but it's so hit and miss, half of the time challenges won't complete and sometimes we get no rewards at all for no apparent reason. Also is there a way to play Cephalon capture? I want to get the challenges for that but to this day I have not once found a public match. 

1 answer to this question