Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"the content servers are temporarily unavailable"

ArielTkx

Question

I was playing a void fissure, then i started getting "network not responding" notifications after the mission ended, i tried to log out and when i open the launcher now, it won't go past "searching for new content" and i get this, my internet is working ok as far as i can tell 22ac2b55ae.jpg

3 answers to this question

Based on your status in that screenshot, you should be out smashing machines to ensure that Earth is ready for the eventual return of humanity rather than wasting time on games. Quit slacking off, 9S! Operator 21O out.

But I kid. That error tends to happen when the patcher can't accurately detect a connection. If you're using Steam and haven't capped download speed, this is common while downloading updates as Steam will use all available bandwidth. Same goes for any situation (streaming, torrenting, etc.) that may have you close to your bandwidth cap.

Edited by Azure.Fang

17 hours ago, Azure.Fang said:

Based on your status in that screenshot, you should be out smashing machines to ensure that Earth is ready for the eventual return of humanity rather than wasting time on games. Quit slacking off, 9S! Operator 21O out.

But I kid. That error tends to happen when the patcher can't accurately detect a connection. If you're using Steam and haven't capped download speed, this is common while downloading updates as Steam will use all available bandwidth. Same goes for any situation (streaming, torrenting, etc.) that may have you close to your bandwidth cap.

The reason why i'm "wasting time" on games is because hacking in warframe is easier than hacking a machine life form, operator!

Anyway, i didn't know that, but my internet was actually working fine like nothing happened, i had only facebook working, nothing loading on it, steam was not updating any game at the time, that kept happening for about 40 minutes, then i tried ipconfig /flushdns on the command prompt (this helped me with older game launchers, so...) and after like 2 minutes and 2 other attempts, the game started to work again