Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Build & questions

genr8k

Question

Im trying to improve my Equinox.

Her 3 and 4 seem to be her best abilities. Her 2 is ok, but I think it should be an A.O.E effect.  

How important is P.Strength? It seems like all of here abilities need it except mend, and pacify.

I know maim doesn't need a lot of strength because you build up damage and nuke, but  low strength leaves all the other abilities almost useless. 

What is a good range?  Her 3,4 both need range so you can buff allies, and do A.O.E attacks. 

It has been hard to get a good build that has both range and strength.  

What are some good builds?

What would be a good build with Peacfull/Provocation mod?

I also feel like I have to use speed drift, or natural talent because I get killed while casting a lot on high lvls.  

Here are 2 builds that I am currently using:  

Balanced build?: http://imgur.com/rROvKcc

Range/durration? build: http://imgur.com/kpK5YZK

4 answers to this question

Maim build: max Range (250%) + Natural Talent + enough Efficiency and Duration to cast it constantly. Strength is not needed but having some helps giving a small Str buff on allies and clears lvl 30 and below enemies with the initial Slash proc. With proper Duration and Efficiency, Flow is not needed at all.

PP build: max Range (250%) + 200% Strength (for max buff/slow iirc) + max Efficiency + Zenurik + augment. Rest of the mods are up to you. Duration is not needed. With Zenurik and good Efficiency Flow is not needed at all.

Edited by residente
fixed the numbers

11 minutes ago, residente said:

PP build: max Range (260%) + 180% Strength (for max buff/slow iirc) + max Efficiency + Zenurik + augment. Rest of the mods are up to you. Duration is not needed. With Zenurik and good Efficiency Flow is not needed at all.

Why is flow not needed?  Will zenurik replenish energy faster than i use it?

With her 3,4 being toggle abilities i thought that having a larger energy pool means you can have it active longer?

What mods would I need to get the 260 range, and 180 strength and good efficiency?

Edit:  I have stretch, Overextended, and Cunning drift and am only at 250 range.

Edited by shiro.OoKami

3 minutes ago, shiro.OoKami said:

Why is flow not needed?  Will zenurik replenish energy faster than i use it?

With her 3,4 being toggle abilities i thought that having a larger energy pool means you can have it active longer?

What mods would I need to get the 260 range, and 180 strength and good efficiency?  

Based on experience, no, it's not needed. With Zenurik you replenish a lot of energy. Of course there will be times when there are so many enemies that it will down faster, but those are very rare.

Anyways, if you have room for it, use Flow, it's always good to have a larger enemy pool, I just can't put Flow over any other mod I use.

Overextended + Stretch + Cunning Drift on your exilus slot for max range (250 not 260 my bad).

Level 5 Blind Rage + Transient Fortitude + Energy Conversion for 199% Power Strength (you need 200, not 180 my bad again).

Fleeting Expertise + Stramline for 160% Power Efficiency (max is 175% but with 160 you're more than good to go).

Final build would be Overextended - Fleeting Expertise - Streamline - Peaceful Provocation - Energy Conversion - Stretch - Blind Rage + Transient Fortitude

I personally change Streamline for Vitality, so I end up with 130% Efficiency. You might think that's too low, but even without Flow, Zenurik covers all my energy expenses with that efficiency.

You can change Energy Conversion for Intensify, that will give you 180% Power Strength, you wont be maximizing your build but it's pretty close anyways.